If you are bringing a poster the size of the boards are 1m wide by 2m high.
These will therefore hold A0 PORTRAIT (not landscape as previously advised – apologies)
Fixings will be provided
Boards will be numbered, and your poster is listed in the programme, and below.
There will be two poster sessions – groups A and B.
- Boards will be available from midday on the Monday.
- Authors should be in attendance on Tuesday afternoon 13:30-15:30.
- Posters should be taken down by 9am Wednesday
- Any posters remaining by midday will be taken down.
- These will be kept at the registration point until the end of the conference then disposed of if not claimed.
- Boards will be available from midday on Wednesday.
- Authors should be in attendance on Thursday afternoon 13:30-15:30.
- Posters should be taken down by Friday 5pm.
- Any posters remaining after this time will be disposed of.
If you don’t wish to carry your poster with you and would rather print it out in town, the nearest option is AVMG, a University print service (open to all) – you can email your poster in advance and collect. £30 for A0 (landscape!) simple paper. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: AVMG, Department of PDN, Anatomy building, University of Cambridge, Downing Site, CB2 3DY. (This is 1.5 miles away, a half-hour walk)